Welcome to Kaufpedia! We'd love to help you join our community.
Registration is free. Once you have a confirmed Kaufpedia account, you'll be able to:
- Add items to your favorites
- Post in the community
- Use Kaufpedia's on-site messaging system.
- Request help from Kaufpedia Support.
- Go to kaufpedia.ch and go to Login.
- Fill out the form to register. Use your email address to create an account, or select Continue with Google or Continue with Facebook.
- Check your email inbox for confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org and follow the instructions to confirm your account.
If you don’t see a confirmation email
If you don’t see a confirmation email from Kaufpedia:
- Check to make sure that it hasn't ended up in your spam or junk mail folder
- If you're using Gmail, check your Social and Promotions tabs
- Add email@example.com to your email contacts and try to register or re-sending the confirmation again: Resend your confirmation email.
How to sign in to your new account
Go to www.kaufpedia.ch and select Login.
When you're ready, add a profile picture and fill out your bio on your Public Profile page.
If you want to open a shop, select Sell Now on the top right of the site.
Why can’t I create an account?
If you can’t create an account, it may be due to a firewall on your internet connection preventing access to certain websites and functions. For example, libraries, businesses, or public Wi-Fi may have restrictions on what you can do on their connection.
Please try creating an account from a different internet connection, or, if you’re using a mobile device, try using your mobile data plan to access Kaufpedia.
If the problem persists, it's possible the email address won’t be able to be used to create an Kaufpedia account.
If that’s the case, you may be able to register with a different email address.